LED helmet light – small and perfectly formed
LEDs: 4 x white LED's
Lens: Custom 25mm
Why do I want it?
The LEDs are smaller which allows them to project though the lens more easily, throwing the light further
The Exodus is designed to work with the Genesis for MTB riding. The Exodus has a long throw of light (which is what you need from a helmet light), whereas the Genesis has shorter but wider spread of light (which is what you need from a bar light). This means you have two different light beam patterns doing two different jobs - there’s no point having two lights doing the same job.
If you want to utilise lights you already have, the Exodus will perform well with bar lights up to 1700 lumens. If your existing light is more than 1700 lumens, you should consider the 3 spot Genesis.
NOTE: For road riding, if your speed is predominately above 15 mph then you should consider the Exodus as it throws the light further, allowing you more time to see what coming up (eg. potholes).
- Powered by FOUR4TH’s motion & temperature controlled driver board
- Larger on/off switch (ideal when using winter gloves)
- Built-in LED fuel indicator
- High quality power connectors (which screw in, will not detach & highly corrosion resistant)
- Unique locking system (light detaches easily without the need to remove your helmet)
- UK designed and manufactured
- Al/al CNC machined
- 1 year warranty : all parts made at FOUR4TH for long term serviceability at low cost
Available with a choice of battery options to suit your needs:
- 2600mAh Quick Release battery
- 3400mAh Quick Release battery
- 5200mAh Quick Release Enduro battery
- 3300mAh pouch battery
- 2600mAh Li-Po bottle battery 70mm diameter
- 5200mAh Li-Po bottle battery 70mm diameter
Battery run times:
With helmet bracket, charger and pouch battery.